Who we are
Shared Success is our Mission and one of our Core Values. Spencer Contracting is where you can create your own opportunities. You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you.
Who We Are
We are growing because we hire for character, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time on the North Shore of Massachusetts, yet not only do we have a loyal base of customers that ensure stability, we are also committed to growing as growth creates opportunity for our employees. We have a team environment focused on doing things the right way the first time. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
What We Do
Our vision is to be the premier provider of reputable and dependable home services. We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
The big task
Oversee our in-house Plumbing services and installations.
Key sub tasks
- Oversee service, installations, and maintenance for our residential and commercial plumbing customers.
- Ensure our work is up to MA code with proper permits pulled.
- Ability to oversee a Plumbing operation including staff, vehicles and inventory.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Ensure our customers’ needs are fulfilled and build customers for life.
- Have and maintain a clean driving record and proper licenses.
Skills and experience
A team player attitude with the skills and knowledge to perform all Plumbing related services and installations.
- Current Massachusetts Master Plumber License.
- Safe record and valid driver’s license.
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
What we offer
- Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in Massachusetts. You’ll have a strong base pay with unlimited earning potential.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit.
- Company supplied vehicle.
- Medical Insurance – 50% of individual health insurance costs are company paid.
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software.
- State of the art tools, parts and supplies.
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Spencer Contracting.
Learn more about us
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where they will be appreciated by their team and their customers, and where their work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you please submit your resume, or better yet – just come on by our office and meet Glen in person.
Equal Opportunity Employer