Who we are
Shared Success is our Mission and one of our Core Values. Spencer Contracting is where you can create your own opportunities. You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you.
We are growing because we hire for character, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time on the North Shore of Massachusetts, yet not only do we have a loyal base of customers that ensure stability, we are also committed to growing as growth creates opportunity for our employees. We have a team environment focused on doing things the right way the first time. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Why we need you
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need a top of the line Laborer who genuinely cares about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
The big task
Assist our field crews in performing a variety of construction related tasks. This includes heavy lifting, shoveling, cleaning and all tasks related to completing our project.
Key sub tasks
• Maintain communication with your supervisor.
• Keep job sites and company vehicles clean, inside and out.
• Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
• Have and maintain a clean driving record.
• Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
• Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this.
Skills and experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount.
What we offer
• Our top performers are among the highest paid laborers in Massachusetts.
• Weekly pay with direct deposit.
• Paid vacation and holidays.
• Medical Insurance -- we pay 50% of your and your health insurance premiums after 60 days.
• State of the art tools, parts and supplies.
• A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together.
Learn more about us
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where they will be appreciated by their team and their customers, and where their work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you please submit your resume, or better yet – just come on by our office and meet Glen in person.
Equal Opportunity Employer